DMD’s team of technicians can support just about any repair and refurbishment need, cosmetically and operationally restoring mid-life technology for further deployment. Whether you are upgrading older technology to Windows 7 compatibility or managing everyday surplus consolidation and redistribution efforts, DMD provides the just-in-time support you need for every type of IT hardware.
Depot Repair Services
DMD offers high-level repair services to support nearly all types of electronic equipment including hardware replacement, board level repair, and systems integration. Our repair cleanroom is staffed with highly skilled, certified technicians with the expertise to handle any type of repair. All depot repair information is captured in DMD’s proprietary asset management system with client access via our web portal and/or through weekly repair reports; available upon customer request.
Refurbishing and redeploying existing equipment reduces capital and IT administration expenses, while supporting corporate sustainability objectives. DMD’s redeployment services include refurbishing, testing, imaging, and recertifying your IT hardware to ready-to-use condition. As a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, DMD Systems is held to the strictest standards for the equipment that we refurbish and send back out.
Our Customers also benefit from:
- A dedicated Program Manager to oversee repair technicians and ensure SLAs are met
- Detailed repair data capture to identify common issues and trends
- Regular performance reviews to ensure program satisfaction
- Thorough testing of each asset, itemizing serial numbers, features, and cosmetic conditions
- In- and Out-of-Warranty support
- The confidence of working with a certified Microsoft Registered Refurbisher (MRR)
- Same-Unit Repair services, returning the repaired item to its owner
- R2 certified recycling practices to ensure environmentally sound disposal of e-waste